Saturday, April 8, 2017

Maui Life: A Slower Pace


Today seems like one of those days from Bruno Mars' "The Lazy Song." 

"Today I don't feel like doing anything...I just wanna lay in my bed...Don't feel like picking up my phone...So leave a message at the tone...'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything..."


Life in Maui's small towns of Makawao and Pukalani sometimes feels that way. With the regularly scheduled light showers and a gently rolling forest landscape, a main street barely two lanes wide, it's easy to learn how to relax here. Groceries, excellent restaurants, and the post office are within walking distance of one another within each respective town. Everyone is each other's neighbor. It's sort of like Mayberry, Maui - small town Maui at its best.

Makawao and Pukalani are only 20 minutes from Maui's merchant and county government centers Kahului and Wailuku, so they're far enough away to have a small-town feel, but close enough that access to life's needs and recreations are within easy reach. Ho'okipa Beach Park, frequently called the windsurfing capital of the world, is just 15 minutes away.

Hidden in the heart of Makawao and Pukalani is a sweet property with lots of privacy and room to breathe. In fact, the property overlooks wide open golf course space. 

Call, text or e-mail me, and I'll be happy to schedule a private showing of this four-bedroom, three-bathroom home for you.

MLS 373150 • $925,000

Rhonda Smith-Sanchez, R(S) 73936
Coldwell Banker Island Properties
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com


No comments:

Post a Comment