Saturday, April 8, 2017

Don't Do That Anymore!


Take a little mental trip with me. 

Imagine you live somewhere on the mainland. Let's not even go down the road of brutal wintertime. Let's just assume it's any old day. You've been sitting in traffic every day for as long as you can remember. You finally get to the office, kill a little time here and there on the Internet looking for great places to escape from it all. You find the spot, spend thousands of dollars to book the trip, and count down the days. The day arrives, and you rush to pack, rush to the airport, get to your vacation spot, hurry up vacationing, get back home, unpack, only to do the same routine again, counting down the days until the next will-it-ever-get-here opportunity.

Now you look back and wonder where the best of all the years has gone. 

Don't do that anymore! Consider living in that vacation spot like I do. I decided to dump that traffic situation decades ago. I've been launching my surfboard for as long as I can remember instead of sitting in traffic. It costs me absolutely zero to book my trip down to my favorite windsurfing spot. Well, I guess I have to count the two miles and the gasoline for my Tahoe. Still...

Join me. Join the other 130,000ish people who get it...who understand that the Maui lifestyle is one that can truly be lived to its fullest.

This two-acre listing at 174 Apuwai Street in Haiku, Maui, Hawaii gives you the opportunity to do just that. Enjoy these factoids about the property:

• Two beautifully landscaped acres – complete with a peaceful waterfall pond – with a cute-as-they-come, turnkey cottage ready for immediate occupancy while you build your dream home.

• Well-equipped, fully functional greenhouse will satisfy even the most demanding gardener / farmer.

• Fenced, irrigated, and surrounded by black lava rock walls, creating a prominent and distinctive private entry.

• Uniquely set out over the north shore’s Maliko Gulch, rendering scenes from the ocean to the ever-changing greenery to majestic Haleakala.

• Haiku Makai subdivision

• Fee simple purchase

• One-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage with all amenities on site

• 87,686 square foot lot

• Irrigation system

• Volcano rock wall

• Agricultural zoning

• County water

• Level topography

• Immediate possession

See full detail at http://www.174ApuwaiStreet.com

$1,399,000
MLS 372776
_________________________

Rhonda Smith-Sanchez, R(S) 73936
Coldwell Banker Island Properties
808-205-2175 (cell/text)
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com


No comments:

Post a Comment