Thursday, February 20, 2014

Confessions of an Oceanfront Maui Home - Volume 2

Confessions of a Maui Oceanfront Home - Volume 2


When we last got together, I shared with you how I never realized that I’ve lived a rare life, perched on a cliff overlooking Maui’s Ua’oa Bay.

I recently came to learn of my rare privilege because scores of people have been coming to look me over, considering me as a possibility to be their new home.

I’ve been fortunate to have an art and architecture lover inside my walls since my foundation was first laid. I’ve been witness to countless drawings, paintings, sketches and literature for years. My private upstairs turret has been sanctuary for so much creativity, and I’ve been a part of that.

I must say that I’ll miss witnessing so much beauty come to life from within my walls, and I wish my owners well as they move just a few miles up the shoreline.

I also must say that I’m excited at the possibilities yet to come. There are several offers on the table, all from people who have made it clear that they will love me just as much as my current owners do.

I’ll let you know how things turn out.

Until next time,

40 Hale Pili
www.40HalePili.com
http://tinyurl.com/ptg9u3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment