Thursday, February 20, 2014

Confessions of an Oceanfront Maui Home - Volume 1

Confessions of an Oceanfront Maui Home

I have to admit that I knew deep down inside this day would come. The owners who so lovingly built me to suit their needs are moving on. They’re not moving far - just a few miles up the road. Still, life has its cycles, and I’m entering a new one.

It’s been interesting watching all the different people check out all my parts and hearing what they have to say. Having been here all my life and having nothing else to compare to, I never knew how good I’ve had it all these years. I thought every home had ocean views that extended all the way to Alaska. I thought every home watched the whales and the spinner dolphins playing underneath the rainbows and dramatic sunsets.

After hearing the stories of people who experience mainland winters and big city traffic, I will never take my rural cliff top existence for granted again. I’m very much looking forward to tomorrow’s Open House from 12-3 to hear even more stories. If you sit quietly enough, you can hear me telling mine, too.

Until next time,

40 Hale Pili
www.40HalePili.com
http://tinyurl.com/ptg9u3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment