Monday, February 24, 2014

Confessions of a Maui Oceanfront Home - Volume III


Confessions of a Maui Oceanfront Home - Volume III

When last I left you, I was spilling my guts about having just learned that I've lived a rare life 200 feet above the whales. I also shared with you that I've been fortunate in that an artist has inhabited my walls from the day I arrived.

With all the hustle and bustle of different people coming by to see me - to consider me to be their new house - a few people have stood out, one in particular. 

In fact, there are three serious offers on the table, and one of them belongs to an artist. How serendipitous is that?

I've learned through all these years that I, too, am inspired by art, no matter what its form - print media, painting, photography, music. I hope my new owner keeps those kinds of arias floating through my cool breezes.

I'll keep you informed.

Until then,

40 Hale Pili Way
www.40HalePiliWay
tp://tinyurl.com/mmt8v7l

Rhonda Smith-Sanchez
808-205-2175
RhondaMauihi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment