Tuesday, October 20, 2015

And Again...The View


And Again...The View


My blogs tend to select a specific attribute surrounding the home to which I've been entrusted, and write a bit about that attribute with the hope that my viewpoints as a real estate professional might help a potential buyer to see something he or she might not have seen prior to reading the blog. I'll humbly brag that the blogs get positive feedback - most of the time.

With this post, though, I'm going the route of brevity. Sometimes it's just best to sit back and absorb the visuals without allowing words to get in the way.

Just imagine being the new owner of this executive home in Haiku, Maui, Hawaii. The photo here shows just a segment of the views of the tropical landscape and the endless ocean horizon.

I'll stop writing now so you can focus on how you plan on arranging the furniture on the generous upper level lanai - how it will be arranged in a manner that allows the view to fulfill parts of yourself you may had never known existed. Enjoy.

Call or text me today so you can take this virtual view at 4390 Une Place and turn it into a real-word experience that touches all the senses.

Rhonda Smith-Sanchez, R(S) 73936
Coldwell Banker Island Properties
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com
http://www.RhondaMaui.com

$3,249,000
MLS #366144

No comments:

Post a Comment