Saturday, August 8, 2015

iPhone 6S, Maui, & Real Estate


iPhone 6S, Maui, & Real Estate. 

Rumor has it that the newest model, allegedly to be called iPhone 6S, is supposed to be unveiled on September 9. Don't get me wrong. I love my current generation iPhone just as much as the next person. It's an immeasurably useful tool in the real estate industry, and let's call a spade a spade: it's a fun toy. As much as I rely on mine, though, I'm not going to join the campers or the professional line sitters to claim the latest copy. 

I'm human, and I recognize the need to disconnect every now and then (although I suspect everyone around me would beg to differ). Living on the island of Maui, I and everyone else who lives here enjoy the culture of constant reminders that disconnecting is okay. Real life is meant to be experienced in person - not virtually lived through the latest touch-screen device.


This home that sits just outside of Maui's quaint little town of Ha'iku on its own private 2-acre spread is a perfect example of how wonderful real life can be. Did you notice that the lanai wraps completely around the home, giving 360˚ outdoor living? Did you notice the hardwoods and the constant celebration of simply being able to look out over the tropical greenery from every room?


No matter where you are on this sweet slice of real estate, you cannot help but be whisked away to another mental and emotional place - one that leaves behind the touch screens and the latest this-and-that - and simply enjoys being.


This incredible, back-to-basics plantation style home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage on 2 acres is twice as nice! Nestled minutes inland from dramatic sea cliffs, this Maui property allows the owners and guests to enjoy forever views and nightly sunsets on the vast expanses of decking...shall I go on?  No...I'll save some for you.


Experience more of this property right here: 120 N. Holokai Road, and then call, text, or drop me a line and I'll be happy to schedule a private showing. I may even bring Siri along.



Rhonda Smith-Sanchez R(S) 73936
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com
http://www.RhondaMaui.com


$990,000
MLS 365534



‪#‎Hookipa‬ ‪#‎Jaws‬ ‪#‎Pacific‬‪ #‎paradise‬‪ #‎Haiku‬‪ #‎Maui‬‪ #‎Hawaii‬‪ #‎Maui real estate‬‪ #‎Hawaii real estate‬‪ #‎North Shore‬ #‎windsurfing‬ ‎kitesurfing‬‪ #‎kiteboarding‬‪ #‎standup paddle boarding‬‪ #‎SUP‬ #Evita

No comments:

Post a Comment