Sunday, August 2, 2015

Evita & Coldwell Banker Maui


Evita & Coldwell Banker Maui

Those of us who live on Maui clearly understand that we’ve got it good here. Beyond all the sun and sea, mountains and streams, and a general love for simply being alive, we get to experience the performing arts in a most unique way. We have frequent intimate visits from A-list stars who perform outside under the stars and the swaying palm trees with audiences so small you can almost reach out and touch your idol.
We also have great live theater opportunities. You might be thinking, "Wha…? There can’t be any such thing as good theater on your little rock out there in the middle of the ocean." I respectfully submit that you might revisit that notion once you’ve had the experience.
Because most of our performers are local, there’s a sense that they try even harder. So many times I’ve felt like I’d experienced a Broadway quality event. I suspect that The Maui Academy of Performing Arts’ depiction of Evita later this month will be just as memorable. To have the guts to step up to the plate and offer their take on such a well-known and multi-layered piece…well, I can only say I’m impressed…but I’m not surprised.
Why would a Coldwell Banker Maui real estate agent be writing of an issue seemingly unrelated to real estate? Well, it is related.
You see, there’s such a sense of community here. People respect one another. People see deeper levels of value in the simpler things life has to offer. People willingly support and embrace one another. Pretentiousness is all but nonexistent. That’s where people like me come in.
My Coldwell Banker Maui co-listor Roan Brown and I have been entrusted to the task to present and find a buyer for a lovely plantation style home that just oozes all the values I just described. It’s a 2/2/2 that sits on 2 very private acres just outside of our uber-charming, semi-rural town of Haiku. You can see more of the home here: http://tinyurl.com/nlfmbpc   This home’s site, its wraparound lanai that takes advantage of outdoors as only Hawaii can offer, and the beauty of its simplicity truly capture the Rockwellian life described above.
If this kind of lifestyle appeals to you, give me a call or drop me a line. I’ll focus on the home and the acreage, and I promise to spare you my version of Don’t Cry for Me Argentina – unless you really want to hear it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To the nines,
Rhonda Smith-Sanchez R(S) 73936
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com

http://www.RhondaMaui.com
$990,000
MLS 365534
‪#‎Hookipa‬ ‪#‎Jaws‬ ‪#‎Pacific‬‪ #‎paradise‬‪ #‎Haiku‬‪ #‎Maui‬‪ #‎Hawaii‬‪ #‎Maui real estate‬‪ #‎Hawaii real estate‬‪ #‎North Shore‬ #‎windsurfing‬ ‎kitesurfing‬‪ #‎kiteboarding‬‪ #‎standup paddle boarding‬‪ #‎SUP‬ #Evita

No comments:

Post a Comment