Monday, March 23, 2015

Candle in the Wind



So I'm sitting here trying to relax as I write my blogs. Music always does the trick to help clear the mind from its constant whirlwind. For some reason, I'm in a 70s mood lately. I guess that era reminds me of a more innocent time - one that didn't move quite as quickly, one that didn't have cell phones as compulsory appendages, one where I was more than a couple of years younger with a completely different set of priorities. 

Elton John is crooning "Candle in the Wind" right now. I don't know why I'm settling in on that one lyric, "...you lived your life like a candle in the wind." Maybe it's because now that I'm a lot older and hopefully a little wiser, I can look back on my life with a smile and be happy with the life I've lived so far. More importantly, I can look forward and be happy with the direction I'm going.

I've never been one to settle, and I don't see that changing. In interacting with friends, family, clients - people in general - it's part of my nature to urge them to reach for more as well - to not be that candle in the wind. I want them to have what they want and know that it's within their power to get it.

See that photo at the top of this blog? I get to drive by that place every day of my life. I've done so for many years. I can stop there and relax or play any time I want. It's Ho'okipa, sometimes known as The Windsurfing Capital of the World, on Maui's North Shore.

I'm offering these thoughts and that photo because I want my readers to see that such a beautiful playground can be yours whenever you want it, too. This part of life need not pass you by like a candle in the wind.

Call, text, or e-mail me to visit an exquisite single-level 3/3 in a gated community that overlooks the very same shore that appears above. At the custom home, you’re welcomed into an easy-flowing, open floor plan that allows plenty of room for indoor/outdoor entertaining. You and your guests enjoy 180˚ ocean views and West Maui Mountain views. You also enjoy privacy, in that all the lots in Maunaolu Estates are at least two acres, creating generous space between each parcel. 

If the Eastern Maple flooring, knotted pine ceilings with lighted crown moulding, koa breakfast & entertainment bar don’t take your breath away, the floor to ceiling windows and doors will. You’ll also love the flexibility that comes with having an exquisitely appointed mother-in-law's room / office apartment and an equally luxurious 2-bedroom ‘ohana.

Property Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qt9QAGkOAU

No comments:

Post a Comment