Friday, December 11, 2015

Already Bored of the Winter Weather?


I keep up with the news just like everyone else. The national weather forecasts interest me because I have many friends and family who live on the mainland. Naturally, everyone on the mainland is quick to order me to enjoy my Maui winters, where our nighttime lows down here at sea level hover around 60˚ and our daytime highs hover around 80˚.
Trust me…I don’t take the weather for granted, and I love having the snowbirds come to visit. Now that we’re in full swing for the holidays and wintertime has made its presence known to certain parts of the mainland, I am even more grateful for living Maui.
This home at 2175 Hana Highway is the perfect executive home for those who want to escape the winter doldrums. It sits alone at the top of a cliff, forever looking over the water, its views of Alaska marred only by the curvature of the earth.
With 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large interior and exterior spaces for entertainment, the new owner should want for nothing…well, maybe for just a few more hours of daylight so those views are ever-present.
The home is mere minutes from the Maui airport, minutes from shopping and entertainment. It really doesn’t get much better than this. Call / text / email me, and I’ll be happy to schedule a private showing.
Rhonda Smith-Sanchez, R(S) 73936
Coldwell Banker Island Properties
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com
http://www.RhondaMaui.com
$5,800,000
MLS #366626

No comments:

Post a Comment