Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Maui: Recreation Begins Here

Jaws - Maui's North Shore


Maui: Recreation Begins Here


It's no wonder Maui has been Conde Nast's Best Island in the World for 20 consecutive years. I may be going out on a limb just a bit by saying that recreation begins here.

Think about that word, "recreation." I'm not going to look up its etymology for our purposes here. I'm going to take the word at face value, and for purposes of this blog, claim it as the word that describes the ever-present opportunity to create oneself over and over again.

To maintain a healthy balance in life, one needs re-creation. On our island, the opportunities are endless: hiking a rainforest, surfing some of the biggest waves in the world (as the accompanying photo of Peahi, otherwise known as "Jaws, clearly shows), stand-up paddle boarding along the Kihei coast, kiteboarding at Kanaha, chillin' out at the North Shore's Baldwin Beach, oceanside yoga. The list could go on forever. I've lived here for 30 years. I am purposeful about setting aside re-creation time for myself, my friends and my family. However, I'm acutely aware that there are things here that I've not done myself.

All of the activities listed above are quite literally minutes away from this beautiful executive home in Haiku, Maui. 
  
With 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms spread over 3,778 square feet, there's plenty of room for friends and family to come experience Maui re-creation. 

They say the best things in life are free, and a great deal of them happen right here on Maui. Take advantage and re-create yourself as often as you wish.

See more detail about this commanding property at http://www.4390UnePlace.com.

Call or text me today to schedule a private taste of re-creation.

Rhonda Smith-Sanchez, R(S) 73936
Coldwell Banker Island Properties
808-205-2175
Rhonda@RhondaMaui.com
http://www.RhondaMaui.com


$3,249,000
MLS #366144

No comments:

Post a Comment